Approved Staff Training
BCE Northern continually strives to offer the best available training to all employees. Our dedication ensures Clients receive the highest possible quality of work and best value.
It is our company’s commitment to quality and service that ensures all employees receive the appropriate skills training to enable them to consistently function safely and efficiently.
The training needs of our workforce are monitored and assessed by our site management team with the intention of achieving a motivated, safety aware, multi-skilled workforce.
As part of our commitment, we provide training and support personal development in the following ways:
- Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS)
- Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS)
- New Roads and Streetworks Act (Supervisor/Operative) (NRSWA)
- Plant/Specialist Equipment Certification (CPCS)
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS)
- Induction Training covering Health & Safety, Environment, Quality and Customer Care
- Regular Toolbox Talks